Tacurong SPES grantees finish summer employment

Share this on

The 252 beneficiaries of the Summer Program for the Employment of Students (SPES) of the City of Tacurong completed their 20-day employment on May 29, 2017. To celebrate the students’ milestone, the city government sponsored a culmination program at Monte Vicentaeu Resort in Brgy. New Passi on June 1st.

Present to support the event were City Councilors Psyche Sucaldito and Atty. Cirilo Flores, Department of Labor and Employment-SK Field Officer Arlene Bisnon, and Mr. Allan Freno of PESO-Tacurong.

The grantees will receive Php5,500 each as salary, 60% of which is counterpart of the city government while the remaining 40% is from the DOLE.(YMR, LGU-Tacurong Informatiton)

Scroll to top