In compliance with Republic Act. No. 10173, known as the Data Privacy Act of 2012, the City Government is committed to protect, respect and maintain the safety of your privacy. We will only use your information to provide the services you have requested from us.
This Notice is meant to help you understand what and why and how we collect your data, how we manage and use it, and conditions under which we may disclose your information and how we secure it.
Any questions regarding this policy and our privacy practices should be sent by email to email@example.com
By signing the Consent Form(s) provided, you are hereby agreeing to be bound by this Policy.
HOW WE COLLECT YOUR INFORMATION?
- Electronic: Sending us your information thru e-mail, online forms, our website, and other similar channels;
- Physical: Filling-up the provided logbook, registration forms, submitting your documents such as Personal Profile, Application papers, financial documents, etc.
- Interviews, house-to-house surveys, and over-the-phone conversations
WHAT ARE THE INFORMATION COLLECTED FROM YOU?
Personal and personal sensitive information that may include:
- Name, home address, contact number, and e-mail address
- Social Security Number, Tax Identification Number, and other Government-issued IDs that can validate your identity
- ethnicity, civil status, race, religion, scholastic records, health records, service record, ratings, training, leave schedules, financial data and other similarly sensitive information shared with us
The Law recognizes that certain personal information is considered sensitive, therefore, requires greater protection.
HOW AND WHY WE USE YOUR DATA?
We may use your information for various purposes, such as:
- Job application
- Registration of birth, marriage, and death
- Business permit application
- Real Property and Land Tax computation concerns
- Health services
- Implementing relevant programs for Tacurongnons
- Other services offered by the City Government of Tacurong
HOW LONG WILL WE KEEP YOUR DATA?
We will keep your data as long as necessary or based on the purpose of why it was collected for. Data will be retained based on operational considerations.
WHO CAN ACCESS YOUR DATA?
Only the authorized personnel who are in charge of collecting and processing your data can access it. However, may disclose your information to third parties, such as financial institutions, government offices, etc., when necessary and consent from the subject is given.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS AS THE DATA SUBJECT/OWNER?
As stipulated in the Data Privacy Act of 2012, you, as the data subject, accorded certain rights which you may invoke and enforce against data controllers or processors, and which the latter are duty-bound to observe and respect have the right to access your own information:
- The right to be informed whether personal data pertaining to you will be, are being or were processed.
- The right to object to the processing of his or her personal data.
- The right to access your own personal data being processed, sources where your data were obtained, who are the recipients, who control your data, reasons for disclosure, when was your data accessed and modified.
- The right to suspend, withdraw or order the blocking, removal or destruction of his or her personal data from the personal information controller’s filing system.
- The right to damages: You should be insured for any damages sustained due to such false, incomplete, outdated, unlawfully obtained or unauthorized use of personal data, considering any violation of your rights and freedoms as the data owner.