1. This contest is open to the public (residents and non-residents of Tacurong City)
2. Amateur and professional photographers may join.
3. Joining the contest is FREE (no fees will be collected).
4. Participants are required to print their own photos in any photo printing shop that they prefer.
5. A participant may submit 5 photos (maximum) taken during the Streetdancing and Field Demonstration Competition on 18 September 2015.
6. Entries should be in 8” x 12” color prints, unmounted, and taken in either film or digital format. Participants must also submit digital copies of their entries (original and enhanced versions) to the organizer through USB (Universal Serial Bus).
7. All entries (printed and digital) must be submitted to the Tri-Media Room, City Hall Building on or before September 21, 5PM.
8. Entries to be submitted should be in FULL COLOR. Photos in Black and White or in Sepia are not allowed.
9. Nudity, vulgar, obscene, scandalous, gruesome, and violent photos are automatically disqualified.
10. Only basic enhancements like cropping, resizing, and minor adjustments in brightness and contrast will be allowed.
11. Photos should not include watermarks, frames, or other markings on the photo, such as the date and time of the entry.
12. Each photo to be submitted MUST HAVE a corresponding “PHOTO TITLE” which will be written on a form to be provided by the organizer. Participants will also be required to submit their impressions (10-30 words) on Talakudong Streetdancing and Field Demonstration Competition or on the Talakudong Festival.
13. All entries must be the original work and owned by the participant and must not have been used or published in any media or posted online for whatever purpose.
14. The organizer reserves the right to cancel the contest in the event that an insufficient number of entries of suitable quality are submitted.
15. LGU-Tacurong City and Department of Tourism XII shall have the right to publish or use all photo entries, winning or non-winning, for promotional purposes with due acknowledgement of the original owner.
Criteria for Judging
Overall Impact/Appeal to the Emotion 40%
First Place – P7,000 Second Place – P5,000 Third Place – 3,000