The Local Government Unit (LGU) of Tacurong City is accepting applicants who intend to avail of the Grants-in-Aid program of the Commission on Higher Education.
- Must be a Filipino citizen of good moral character;
- Must be a high school graduate or a candidate for graduation;
- Combined annual gross income of parents/guardian should not exceed P300,000.00;
- Must not be a recipient of any government scholarship or financial assistance.
In selection of beneficiaries, the following percentage distribution shall be used by CHED in the ranking:
|Average grade in third year and fourth year||50|
|Combined annual income of parents/guardian||35|
|Number of siblings in the family||15|
APPLICATION PROCEDURES AND DOCUMENTARY REQUIREMENTS
Student applicants must submit to the Public Employment Service Office (PESO) the following documentary requirements for evaluation purposes by CHED:
1. Accomplished StuFAP Application OSS Form 01 (Forms are available at the PESO);
2. Duly certified High School Report Card for third year and grades for the first three grading periods for fourth year;
3. Parents’/guardians’ Latest Income Tax Return (ITR) or Certificate of Tax Exemption from the BIR ; and
4. Certificate of good moral character from the high school principal/guidance counselor.
Note: Grantees of this scholarship program shall enroll in duly authorized educational institutions and in identified CHED priority courses. Click HERE.